- The center crystal is the primary intention of the grid.
- The next layers modify, strengthen, and focus intention.
- The perimeter directs or contains energy.
- The grid's shape also helps set the grid's intention.
The Grid's Overall Intention
My overall intention for this grid is connection to and harmony with Source energy and my Divine guidance, and its integration with my physical and astral energetic centers including my chakras and auric fields.
The mandala is essentially a circle, which sets the intention for oneness or unity and harmony, as well as the balancing of body, mind, and spirit.
Intention (Center) Stone
The grid's center stone is a zeolite (a group of aluminum silicates), which is a combination of scolecite, heulandite, pectolite, chabazite, stilbite, and prehnite. Zeolites help attune energies, connect you to Divine guidance, and connect to the Akashic records. This is my grid's primary focus.
Stones that Focus Intentions (All inner circles except the center stone)
The stones in the circles around the grids are varied but arranged symmetrically and include:
- Green tourmaline (inner circle around the zeolite - channeling energies to the center of the being)
- Ametrine (the next circle, alternated with danburite & moldavite - releasing blocked energy)
- Citrine (the next circle, alternated with remaining synergy stones - success, healing, prosperity)
- The 12 synergy stones (very high vibrational stones that facilitate Divine communication and include moldavite, Tibetan tektite, danburite, Satayaloka quartz, brookite, petalite, scolecite, azeztulite, tanzanite, phenacite, herderite, and natrolite)
- Rose quartz (second to last circle, alternating with heulandite, apophyllite, and tigers eye - unconditional love)
- Heulandite (releases karma and fosters love)
- Apophyllite (fosters clarity and connects to higher guidance)
- Yellow tigers eye (it magnifies the effects of other stones and fosters connection to the body, particularly the solar plexus) cut into the shapes of the platonic solids (sacred geometric shapes that support connection to the body's energetic centers).
Finally, I have clear quartz points in a ring around the outside to amplify and direct the grid's energy into the space in the direction of the points, which is my entire living room and, since it is the center of my home, my entire home.
Cleansing and Intention
After setting the grid, I cleansed it with sound and focused on my intention for each of the stones, as well as the meaning of the grid as a whole. Now it is releasing a very powerful energy into the room to foster my connection with Source and help to maintain that connection as an integrated part of my body, mind, and spirit.