- Start with freshly cleansed crystals.
- Lie on your back in a comfortable place where you won't be disturbed.
- Place each of the above crystals on the corresponding chakra. For the crown chakra, place the crystal just above the crown of the head on the surface you're lying on. For the root chakra, place the crystal just below the root between your legs.
- Close your eyes and breathe deeply until you are relaxed. Breathe in through your nose, noticing the air move into your stomach, and then breathe fully out through your mouth.
- Visualize each of your chakras as a wheel of like rotating in a clockwise direction. See the energy from each crystal blending with the light from each chakra. Notice if you can't visualize the chakra rotating, its color, or if it rotates in the opposite direction. These are all signs of unbalanced energy in that chakra.
- Then, imagine white light entering from the top of your head and passing through each chakra and crystal, moving down from crown to root. Notice if you have difficulty visualizing any chakras or noticing the white light moving through each. These are where imbalances are. Stay with those chakras before moving onto the next; feel the energy from the crystal loosening and balancing that chakra before moving onto the next.
- Once the light has worked its way down through the root chakra, visualize it moving back upwards, noting if it sticks on any chakra.
- Continue to move the light up and down the chakras until you notice it flows freely through each without sticking.
- Finish by running the light down through your root chakra and embedding itself into the earth to ground you.