Step 1: Start with a clean, dry face.
Use your favorite cleanser and give your face a good washing. I like to use a Clarisonic cleansing brush - I've used one for years, and whatever facial cleanser I'm enjoying at the moment. Some to try include:
-Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Cleansing Soap (no crystals but a really nice soap).
-Pacifica Crystal Foam Sparkling Clean Face Wash infused with rose quartz
-Sjal Balans Gemstone Deep Pore Cleanser infused with pearl, silver, gold, and rose quartz.
Step 2: Use a crystal-infused mask.
There are a few of these available. Two of my favorites:
-Sjal Kashmir Saphir Perfecting Mask with gold, platinum, sapphire, and copper
-Herbivore Botanicals Brighten Pineapple + Gemstone Mask with white tourmaline.
Rinse the mask thoroughly. If you want, rinse with water you've infused with rose quartz and clear quartz crystals.
Step 3: Relax with a crystal grid.
Lie quietly for 10 to 15 minutes with small crystals on each cheekbone, one your brow bone, on your third eye, on the ridge below your nose/above your lip, and on your chin. Try nontoxic crystals such as clear or rose quartz, amethyst, aquamarine, or citrine, all with anti-aging properties. Play some nice relaxing music, breathe deeply, and enjoy the space.
Step 4: Spritz with a toner.
Try one of these:
-Pacifica Micellar Gem Infused Micellar Water Tonic infused with rose quartz
-Herbivore Botanicals Green Tea and Jasmine Balancing Toner (no crystals but smells fabulous)
-Aquarian Soul Rose Quartz Toning Mist (infused with rose quartz)
Step 5: Add some facial oil or serum.
Use a facial oil lightly on your face, neck, and decolletage. Some favorites:
- Herbivore Botanicals or Lapis Oil or Phoenix Oil (neither are crystal infused but both are wonderful)
- Aquarian Soul Calendula Rose Serum (infused with rose quartz)
- Lotus Wei Joy Juice Flower Essence Serum (infused with garnet)
- Pacifica Gem Serum Radiant Drops (infused with rose quartz)
This is my favorite step, and I use both a gua sha tool and a facial roller every morning. I keep my facial roller in the freezer (it's lovely), and I follow a standard gua sha facial massage using light pressure on my face and neck. This massages in the facial oil or serum and helps drain lymph fluids and remove puffiness. It wakes me up and feels great.
Where can you get the tools?
- Aquarian Soul has gua sha tools and facial rollers in jade or rose quartz.
- Herbivore Botanicals has rose quartz gua sha tools and jade or rose quartz facial rollers.
You can use a gem-infused moisturizer or your favorite. Some I love include:
- Herbivore Botanicals Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisturizer is fluffy and wonderful. No crystals, but it's amazing.
- Sjal Kura Intuitif cream is infused with a blend of crystals. It's expensive but lovely.
- Gemstone Organic Moonstone Creme is infused with moonstone for sensitive skin.
I like to keep my eye serum in the fridge so it's cool when I use it. My favorite?
- Aquarian Soul Rose Hip and Rose Quartz Under Eye Serum infused with rose quartz
- Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream infused with copper
- Aquarian Soul Chamomile and Tourmaline Under Eye Cream infused with tourmaline (I can't use this one because I'm allergic to ragweed, and chamomile makes me swell - so if you have a ragweed or chamomile allergy, I'd skip this and use one of the others).